Pattern Recognition and
Image Processing Group
Institute of Computer Graphics and Algorithms
Lecturer: Yll Haxhimusa
Details will be announced in due time.
Aim of course
After completing this lecture students will have a specific knowledge in different areas of pattern recognition and an extended repertoire for addressing challenging problems with effective methods, which enables them to understand state of the art literature, and allows them to implement new methods.
Subject of course
Covered topics are:
- Feature extraction,
- Analysis and dimensionality reduction,
- Clustering methodologies (fuzzy clustering, Gaussian mixture models, ...)
- Different advanced classifiers (support vector machines, neural networks,...)
- Parameter estimation (maximum likelihood, maximum a posteriori, expectation maximization,...)
- Classifier combination
- Graphs, maps and grammars
TUWELYou need to register in Tiss.
2014 PRIP, Impressum
This page is maintained by Webmaster ( webmaster(at)prip.tuwien.ac.at ) and was last modified on 01. October 2014 11:17