Introduction to Pattern Recognition
For schedule & exams see TISS
Lecturer: Jiri Hladuvka
Introduction (Vorbesprechung): 04.10.2021, see info in TUWEL.
Aim of course
The aim of this exercise is to deepen the understanding of the theory of pattern recognition taught in the related lecture (186.844). Assignments will be solved in Python using Jupyter notebooks.
Subject of course
- Design of pattern recognition systems
- Features: extraction, selection, reduction, PCA
- Regression and classification, k-Nearest Neighbors
- Bayes theorem
- Linear discriminants, Percpetron
- Neural networks
- Decision trees
- Markov models
- Evalutaion of pattern recognition systems
For students registered in TISS a TUWEL course provides assigments, the slides of the related lecture (186.844), additional material, etc.
Contact: Mail: webmaster(at)prip.tuwien.ac.at |
Tel: +43.1.58801.193301 | Fax : no longer available
2014-2020 PRIP, Impressum
This page is maintained by Webmaster ( webmaster(at)prip.tuwien.ac.at ) and was
last modified on 06. July 2021 12:22