Pattern Recognition and
Image Processing Group
Institute of Visual Computing and Human-Centered Technology
183.292 VU Open Problems in Computer VisionFor schedule & exams see TISS
Aim of course
Prepare for autonomous scientific research in computer vision.
How to find NEW and ORIGINAL contributions?
- Create comprehensive list of open problems in CV,
- collective coverage of the state of the art (=basis for comprehensive exam),
- individual presentations (written + oral) of topics chosen by students.
Subject of course
General: Principles of Scientific Communication, assess and discuss the state of the art in a subarea of computer vision, communicate and discuss the concrete results in a lecture unit and/or submit to a scientific workshop.
Proposed Computer Vision Subareas:
- Visual Models and Representations
- Recognition and Matching
- Robustness and Efficiency in Visual Computing
2014 PRIP, Impressum
This page is maintained by Webmaster ( webmaster(at)prip.tuwien.ac.at ) and was last modified on 29. September 2014 15:52