Pattern Recognition and
Image Processing Group
Institute of Visual Computing and Human-Centered Technology
Before applying you should answer the following questions:
|Where do you want to go?||Check out our PRIP partner institutions!|
|When/How long do you want to go?|
|For an updated list of all open positions check Ausseninstitute.|
|What do you want to do there?|
|Follow the links to our PRIP partner institutions!|
How to get the Erasmus Scholarship:
- Get informed about Erasmus, and places where you can go (Informationen about universities worldwide http://univ.cc/) and Getting the applications forms at the Ausseninstitut.
- Contact a Erasmus coordinator (see below)
and apply for a place (until 15.03. for the next winter term, or the next academic year respectively; until 15.10. for the summer term)
- Nomination by the coordinator (signed „Nominierungsbogen“)
- Confirmation of the Study Plan from Studienkommissionsvorsitzenden (signed „Vorausanerkennungsbescheid“) befor the start of your stay at the partner university
- Submitting of all filled forms and signed applications form at Außeninstitut (until 31.05. for the next winter werm, or the next academic year respectively; until 15.11. for the summer term)
- Sign the ERASMUS-contract and and return it at the ÖAD.
- After comeback: Acceptance of your studies by Studiendekan and submitting the official notification at the Studien- and Prüfungsabteilung
All these information can be found also in German at Ausseninstitut: Outgoings -> ERASMUS -> Für Studierende
Deadlines:March 15th for winter terms
October 10th for summer terms
In order to apply for an exchange position, please send your CV, a letter of motivation and a "Sammelzeugnis" to the Erasmus coordinator Walter G. Kropatsch.